"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

WMP 11 available for download

WMP fans can download the beta version 11 at Microsoft Site. I only use WMP to play wmv files because of its poor quality video format (yeap, I'm a Dvix fan) but I'm downloading it to install it in my eo to see how it works in an Origami Device.

1 comment:

  1. Installed in my desktop a few minutes ago. No yet in my eo. The new skin is good. New features are good too. Performance still bad. When I'm playing a movie if I click on close it takes up to almost 1 minute to close WMP. Sometimes it does not close at all and I have to click again the X to get it close. The video still choppy (stops for few seconds and then skip some frames to get to the right point in the video). Probably as a music player is ok but for video definitely no.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.