"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Friday, May 05, 2006

What you can do with your origami.

This screenshot shows how an origami device can help developers. Today while I was working creating an unlock key for one of my Tweaks2K2 clients, I noticed something wrong in the database that use to keep track of orders. Then I remembered that I copied yesterday the code for that tool in my eo, so I opened and fixed the problem and in a few minutes my client had his unlock key.

7 comments:

  1. Just for comparison, could you create another screenshot at the 1024x600 resolution. I'm guessing that one was at the native resolution.

    Thanks,
    Cary

    ReplyDelete
  2. That one is at 800x600. At 1024x600 , FoxPro does not look so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's not too bad. I would've thought 800x600 would look distorted. This is actually quite nice. Is it just Foxpro that looks bad at 1024x600 or pretty much everything.

    Thanks,
    Cary

    ReplyDelete
  4. actually in the screenshot that I posted in my previous post it looks a lot better than how it looks in the real screen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you said that, I wasn't seeing that much difference.

    I got a response from Tabletkiosk that mine won't ship until the end of the month/1st of June. So I'm trying to gather as much information as possible ahead of time.

    Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions,
    Cary

    ReplyDelete
  6. 800x600 looks a lot better every where.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.