"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Friday, May 12, 2006

Are you happy with your eo Battery Life?

It's a reallity that the Q1 is a lot faster and it has better battery life. The only point where the eo was supposed to be A LOT BETTER was the Battery life and we know now that its just 60% of what Q1 owners get with an Intel Celeron that runs all the time at 900 MHz while eo runs at 400 MHz when the CPU is not loaded. We have been talking about Battery Life since the Saturday, May 6th and almost a week after I have not received a single word from TabletKiosk saying anything about this issue. Is this the type of Post Sale Care that TabletKiosk brings to it's customers? Well, I have learned my lesson! Sorry guys but I CAN'T RECOMMEND THE eo TO ANYBODY, it's the slower UMPC in the market and the one with the shortest Battery Life. The Q1 is simple a lot better at this moment that I'm writing these lines. 1 HOUR AND 25 MINUTES is the worse Battery Life that I have seen since my first LapTop in 1994.


Create polls and vote for free. dPolls.com


And let me put it here clearly, THERE IS NOT WAY THAT THE EO COULD GET IN THESE CONDITIONS 2.5 HOURS OF BATTERY LIFE. And we all know how this is called in this FREE COUNTRY. I have said.

11 comments:

  1. I'm really sorry to see that you guys are experiencing all these problems with the EO.

    I was so excited to get my first UMPC, when I first saw the EO and learned they were already shipping it I was a little skeptical and decided to order the Q1 from Samsung, meaning I would have to wait a lot more to get one :(

    Now I'm actually relieved that I didn't get one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The eo had the potential to be a good machine. But with a big pain on my heart I have to said that you did good not ordering this device.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TabletKiosk has reacted like the battery issue was a minor problem. That to me a disrespelful. And what I'm expecting now to see is them telling us to buy the EXTENDED Battery if we want a better battery life.

    I really better calm down because I'm getting really mad by minute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CTitanic, I'm really sorry your getting frustrated. But I agree with you 100%. What is TabletKios return policy? Some companys offer a 30 day return policy.

    Again, I hope you get an answer soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, that's the point on all this. I DO NOT WANT MY MONEY BACK. I want them to honor their words and give me what I paid for. I paid for 2.5 hours of battery life. They have removed today their claim of more of 2.5 hours of battery life from their site. I'm glad that I took a screen shot of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jesus, it's like is not any honorable people out there nowdays.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would you be satisfied if they offered you a free extended battery?

    I'm just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If that battery is going to give me close to 3 hours. Yes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just checked the website and noticed that all reference to length of battery life has been removed. That is just plain dirty playing!! I dont like that at all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OK TabletKiosk - time to resolve this issue and save your reputation. I'm not a lawyer but having worked in Senior Retail Management for 8 years I know where you all stand and would urge you to carry out the following damage control excercise:

    (a) Those who want their money back and have had enough - do it
    (b) Those who like the product but feel mislead about the battery life - Give them a free extended battery (maybe collect the original cells back?) Get AMTEK to pay for this.

    --dattani

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wonder it those few that are happy eo's battery life if they have been able to watch a full size movie in their units? this is all about mobility and I can not imagene any mobility with 1:25. If they are happy with this time good for them, I guess that they are not taking their eos anywhere.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.