- UMPC Industrial Rated IP53
- 1.2 GHz VIA C7®-M ULV Processor
- 1.0 GB DDR2 SDRAM
- 40GB HDD
- Screen: Ultra Slim 7 " TFT-LCD Resistive Touch
- 802.11b/g y Bluetooth 2.0+EDR
- Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Business, Windows® XP Tablet PC Edition 2005, or openSUSE Linux
- The screen was a lot brighter than all the other UMPCs sold at todoUMPC.
- It comes with a folder with a ISO file that can be used to burn a DVD and restore the Operating System if it's needed. This file is about 2.25 GB that can be free just by moving this file to your home network or just burning a DVD.
- The battery life is around 3:30 ~ 3:45 hours according to a few short tests done by us.
- This unit runs cooler than the eo v7110 but still hot. The fan position is in the back, this location is a lot better than in the eo v7110 where the hot air is blow right into your hands.
- The sound is a lot better than in the eo v7110 and the eo i7210. This UMPC has two speakers located in the bag and those speakers are bigger than those used in the other TabletKiosk's UMPC.
The v7112XT use the Fujitsu Palm Rejection technology the same one used in the Fujitsu P1610. This means that you can write without any problem touching with your palm the screen.
- The front side has 1 little tip in each corner that allows you to place the unit face down in a table not having to worry about scratching the screen.
- The Stylus on this device is by far the best one that we have seen in a UMPC. It's big and very comfortable to hold and use.
PCMCIA slot and SD Card Reader. The fact that this unit has a PCMCIA slot opens a lot of opportunities in the industry for using this device.
We run a little test using CrystalMark and here is the result.
13449 is about the same score that you get in a eo v7110. A Samsung Q1 has a score of between 17000 to 18000 and a Samsung Q1p from 18000 to 20000.Conclusion
It's clear that this UMPC is targeting the business market. For this market the performance is more than enough. This device is strong built, the screen is one of the best, the inclusion of Fujitsu technology is a big plus the same than the PCMCIA slot.