"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Bad luck or bad quality?

I was wondering today where Hugo Ortega was because he was not posting at his blog as usual. And the answer came from Hugo himself.
When my first OQO 02 died (just beofre the Video) I received the replacement and got back on the road quickly (kudos to OQO) when the second one died OQO did the right thing and got a new one out to me again - I was upset but looking forward to a great season ahead, and then when the third one arrived I lost all motivation and it is in my garage unboxed.
Two dead OQOs? That smell really bad! is this bad luck or bad quality? According to James Kendrick:
I remember hearing these stories over and over again when the first generation OQO shipped. I corresponded with more than a couple of early OQO adopters who were on their 3rd (or 4th) unit. Ouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.