"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Palm has announced Foléo

I'm watching right now the live webcast where Palm has announced a new MID called Foléo.

- Screen resolution 1024x600
- No touch screen
- Starting price $499
- To be released this summer
- Using Linux and a Flash Memory disk.
- Instant ON.
- Full synchronization with phones
- 10 inches display

Note: I just came back from Palm website and I do not know how to classify this the closest thing I can think of is a Subnotebook with Linux installed. What a shame. This company has came from been a leader on innovation to be the worse company in the industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.