"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Chippy, here is the second test

Even when I said in the video that it takes 8 seconds after analyzing it a little bit it I can say that it's around 7 seconds instead 8 seconds.


Video: Control Panel Test 2

3 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I'd like to contact you privately regarding some UMPC related info.

    How do I do so?

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ctitanic. No-one ever did me a personal video response until now!!

    S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chippy, you know that you are my mentor!

    Anonymous ctitanic at gmail. com

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.