"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Monday, May 21, 2007

How long takes to open the Control Panel

11? 6? 5 Seconds?


Video: Control Panel Test


Update: This result is the best result, and like Chippy pointed cache helped. But... I repeated this tests many times including tests after a reboot and the worse results right after rebooting where no cache is involved the test took between 5 to 6 seconds. has the 2 GB of RAM helped in this test? Probably, but I ran this test with 1 GB of RAM and I could not measure any significant difference.

3 comments:

  1. I assume this is in response to someone complaining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cached I guess on a Q1 with 2GB of memory!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I reapplied the test many times. Even the first time after a re start, it did not take more than 5 seconds.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.