"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Netflix online Movie Service

I have been using Netflix for about a year or two already but only today I noticed that they are offering a online service that allows you to watch movies online at no extra charge. This service requires the use of Internet Explorer and the installation of their own movie player. Today I tested it in my Q1 being connected via WiFi to my 1.5 mbps DSL provider. Netflix checked my speed giving it a score of basic. Under these conditions I played a movie and found that while the picture was a little bit pixelated the play back was smooth without any skipped frames. Here is a short movie I recorded of this experience:


Video: Neflix online Movie Service

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.