"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Monday, November 20, 2006

RAM-Mount System

I got into the conclusion that the best method to use my UMPC in my car is going to be using parts made by RAM-Mount. This system is very flexible and will allow me to switch from a PDA cradle to a UMPC cradle very easily. I started by getting some of the pieces needed in my project and the first one to arrive was the Universal PDA Holder.

pb200018

pb200028

pb200033

I'm very impressed by the quality of this holder and I hope that the quality of the holder for UMPC that they are about to release is the same. You can check more pictures here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.