"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Vista Tips

I ran into a situation where I needed access to my Program Files folder located in my first partition while running Vista in my eo v7110's second partition and I found that I did not have access to that folder even when I was logged as Administrator.

Well, I found a very good solution to this issue in Tim's Sneath blog.

This guy has published a few other tips for Windows Vista that are just "must read" if you are planning to have Vista installed in your UMPC as soon as it's released.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.