"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Universal Car Mounting Solution for UMPC

I just received two pictures of an Universal Car Mounting that I mentioned the other day but this time being used with a real UMPC - TabletKiosk eo v7110.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This car mounting solution is being sold by TodoUMPC.com. You have to buy the UMPC Holder (56.04 Euros), to call it in some way, and the arm (from 56 to 103 Euros depending of the length). According to TodoUMPC, they have talked to manufacturer to see if they can paint the aluminum UMPC holder to match the color of the arm and that all parts of holder touching the UMPC are protected to avoid any scratches to UMPC. They ship worldwide.

I read long time ago a review about this suction cup and I think that it can hold up to 100 pounds, but I'm not sure about this number because like I said, I read it long time ago.

1 comment:

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.