"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

UX50 Detailed Video Review

If you are thinking of buying the Sony VGN-UX50 and you are looking for a good review STOP! Don't look any more.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here are 14 videos posted at YouTube by Eddie Yip that will show you everything you need to know about this device and more...

Sony Vaio VGN-UX50 Version Explain

Sony Vaio VGN-UX50 Keyboard Test

Sony Vaio VGN-UX50 Application Speed Test

Sony Vaio VGN-UX50 Boot Time Test

Sony Vaio VGN-UX50 Content

Sony Vaio VGN-UX50 Description Part 2

Sony Vaio VGN-UX50 Screen Size

Sony Vaio VGN-UX50 & VGP-BRM1 Bluetooth Connectivity

Sony Vaio VGN-UX50 AC Adapter

Sony Vaio VGN-UX50 Biometric Sensor Usage and Application

Sony Vaio VGN-UX50 Ports and Connectivities

Sony Vaio VGN-UX50 Introduction

Sony Vaio VGN-UX50 Taskbar Tips

Sony Vaio VGN-UX50 Boot Up

2 comments:

  1. I actually just got the UX280P and I am very impressed. I really wanna write something compelling for it. :)

    Battery life is a huge problem but jesus... it's a computer that fits in my pocket!!

    This is truly a "go anywhere" PC that I wish the Origami devices were. Having said that, this is not a "tablet pc". Even with Vista enabling the Tablet PC functionality, it becomes clear why Sony opted not to install the Tablet PC edition on here... it's just way too small to write on.

    But the built in keyboard makes up for it and I'm getting plenty of use out of it.

    That's my mini assessment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to heard that from you. I write to much and I do some coding in my UMPC so 5" is just not for me. But Sony design is innovative and one of the best I have seen.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.