- it changed my eo for good
- The price range goes from 3 dollars to 100 dollars. The one I´m reviewing is around 30 dollars and it has the quality of those for 100 dollars. The actual price is $27.95
- I took the usual before and after pictures and the difference is very noticeable!
So what's the mysterious accessory? Tada da da! The Boxwave Antiglare Screen Protector for TabletKiosk eo v7110.
I always have considered a screen protector a "must have" accessory and at the same time one of the most difficult for me to install even when BoxWave includes a very comprehensive instructions in the back of the package.
What's included in this package?
- The screen protector specially cut to fit the size of the UMPC screen. I bought in ebay a screen protector for 3 dollars and it was like 2 millimeters smaller than the eo screen and as a result there was a gap between the protector and the body of the eo and it was very annoying when I was scrolling pages and the stylus got into that gap. This screen protector fits perfectly.
- A small card needed to get the air out between the screen and the protector. Tip: Better use a Credit Card!
- A piece of cotton cloth.
1.-It's antiglare property. There is not any way to explain this point than these two pictures:
The glare is gone!
2.-The surface of eo screen, or any other UMPC, is very skids. This screen protector adds a different texture to the screen that feels more like paper. I have found that this new texture has improved a lote my handwriting.
These two points plus the fact that now my eo screen is protected against scratches made by particles of dust or sand falling between the screen and the stylus is what make me recommend this accessory from BoxWave to every UMPC owner. The BoxWave Antiglare Screen Protector is a really "Must Have".