- Touch screen calibration necessary using method you describe above
- Sound driver needed update using TabletKiosk XP Sound Max drivers.
- Wifi Drivers were difficult to install, and lack stability.
- SD Card does not work. Needs driver update, but no drivers to be found.
- Screen rotation not available.
- No other screen resolution but 800x480 is available.
- Shutdown, Restart, suspend, and hibernate does not work. Each results in a blue screen (must be some driver problem).
I'm sure that TabletKiosk is checking these issues, after all, the i7210 is shipped with a "Vista Capable" sticker on it.