"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Fujitsu UMPC pictures

Here are few pictures that I never have seen before of Fujitsu UMPC:







This UMPC for some reason reminds me George Lucas' movies. I did not like the design the first time I saw it but now it seems to me like a very strong design after I got used to it. The only thing I do not like of it is the processor which according to some source is the "weak" A110 from Intel.

2 comments:

  1. Thats it! Its a stormtroopers UMPC.

    S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks solid. But did you see that they are going to put in there just a 20GB HDD?

    What these guys were thinking when they decided that?

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.