"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

US702W the ideal UMPC

Somebody at OrigamiProject.com pointed me to a set of pictures showing the Q1U at CeBit and in that set of pictures I found these ones that belong what I consider the best UMPC design I have seen:

CIMG0364

CIMG0363


The US702W!

9 comments:

  1. When, where, how much? I can't take the wait much longer!...I hope it just isn't another UMPC pig with lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I would know the answer to your both question I would be living reading people's feature.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your such a tease! But keep up your good works anyway, you are becoming ubiquitous in this arena

    ReplyDelete
  4. That makes quite some time that this product was presented. The blog of the designers is here:
    http://www.wretch.cc/blog/huangtei
    It is not updated very often, but it has nice pictures!

    Last I heard that they were planning to hit the market (in Asia I guess) by the end of 2007.

    Wait & See :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's the whole information that I have too. But that have not changed in the last 3 months and those guys, the makers, have completely disappeared from the public life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. See whole gallery here:
    http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/F2theD/CeBit2007

    I shot that at CeBit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, I posted the link to the whole set in my post.

    Good pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Recognition still not perfec!

    "If I would know the answer to your both question I would be living reading people's feature."

    This translates like:

    If I would know the answer to your both questions I would be living reading people's future"

    I do not know whay future got changed to feature!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.