"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Q1p with 2 GB of RAM

Kevin at JKonTheRun has upgraded his Q1p with 2 GB of RAM and it works! Both the Q1p and the Q1 use the same BIOS so I just ordered 2 GB to install it in my Q1.

q1p_bios_2_gb

WOW! That's a real good news!

2 comments:

  1. Frank - I got an original Q1 used which I bought with the 1 meg upgrade already installed. You have the same model, don't you?

    Like you, I'm really itching to do this upgrade - but I'm over in east Asia and can't order it here. I am coming back to the US in a few days for about a week and am thinking I'll purchase one then.

    Do you think you'll try this out sometime in the next few days or so.... please?

    thanks
    kamikun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ordered one a few hours ago. I should get it this Friday or Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.