"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

The recovery CD and the plastic stand

Shhh! We are being followed... Shhhh... No, I'm not crazy. If you don't believe me read this email I just received from TabletKiosk:
The recovery DVD will be shipped back to you with your updated eo (and yes we've been watching the post's on blogs and are including the stand and a additional gift for early adapters)

what can I say? Today in the morning the tech guy who gave me my RMA called me by my name before I told him who I was. I believe that Martin (I think that was him) who was the person that took my call and transferred me to the tech guy recognized my Spanish accent. :) And now who ever replied to my email tells me that he/she is reading our blogs.

That was funny and a nice touch. :)

2 comments:

  1. Congraulations! It just goes to show one how powerful the world of blogging has become. It also shows that TabletKiosk is a respectable company that listens. Good on them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two months ago I would not believe a single world of what you are saying about how powerfull are blogs. Today I can see that clearly.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.