"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Yes, another Q1 Review

This one comes from the UK based page ITWeek.

A UMPC could thus find a niche as a lighter alternative to a Tablet PC, but performance and battery life need to improve before the Q1 could be a worker’s chief business client.


I have to agree with them in these points. Even when I have not felt any slowness out of the ordinary in my eo a better performance wont damage anybody. And Battery Life is my major complain. I really believe that if you are talking about mobility a device with less than 4 or 5 hours can't be include in that category.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.