"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Monday, May 22, 2006

I still asking myself

I still asking myself what means Mark 4.5, yeah, I know about BatteryMark, etc, but I still don't understand what they did to get 2.5+ hours of battery life. I'm saying this because while I was tracking down info about the Vusys Dokodemo, I found Play.com selling it and advertising the "Re-chargeable 26w Lithium ION Battery (2200mAh), 2.5+ hours battery life under mark 4.5 (4 hours with optional extended battery)".

I really hope that that device really have more than 2.5 hours of battery.