"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Office 07 in an eo

I installed today Office 07 in my eo. Of course, I have not had time yet to fully test it but here are my first impressions:
  • It looks prettier than previous visions.

  • It uses a little more space in menus and buttons leaving less of "usable" space in our small displays.

  • I was expecting to see a very slow performance in our eos but, no, it works "decently".


2 comments:

  1. Great stuff. I downloaded the beta2 and office pro works great. Did you download onenote? When I click on the file to install, straight away it says "The installation of this package failed". I have tried it on 3 different machines and it does the same everytime, just wondering if I am doing anything wrong or its a dodgy file. Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.