"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Monday, May 01, 2006

Another Q1 Review

I just read a review written by Gary Krakow at MSNBC and I like it. It's the typical "prototype review" where no benchmarks are posted. At the end of the review if found these words:

TabletKiosk.com is selling UMPCs made by a company named ‘eo’ which are selling for $899-999.

I just contacted the author letting him know that eo is how TabletKiosk named the UMPC made by AMtek, a Taiwanese company.

The part that I like it most is when he says:

The Q1 is perfect for watching TV if you have a SlingBox.

I have been thinking about to buy one of these SlingBoxes for a while. The reason why I have not bought it yet is because I do not find a way to justify paying 200 dollars for this device.

Source: Gottabemobile.com

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Thank you for your UMPC's Blog.

    I have a very important information on the Q1 : it does not propose a trackpoint and pointer. Only stylet and digit.

    Bests regards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I posted about this in another of my posts. That's a big concern for some people. But still, we need some real life tests to see how this is going to impact for example gamers.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.