"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Friday, May 26, 2006

eo fix could be released in about two weeks

According to Jeff Henderson from Ampex, we could see a Battery Life Fix in about two weeks.

I can say without hesitation that this issue will be resolved shortly. I am under NDA in many areas, but can say that you will see an update from them in about 2 weeks that will extend battery life to 2-2.5 hours (I have not tested just reporting on what I have been told).
About when the extended battery for eos will be released he said:

The extended battery has been moved up to ship end of June (6 cell battery)

And them he added a note that really took me by surprise:
and there are other updates coming that will extend battery life accross the board (These I can't talk about but I can say they are coming, and you will be pleased).


NDA, NDA, NDA ... I'm so happy! Sure you know why!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.