"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Universal Lithium Battery Pack.

I just received the battery pack I ordered a few day ago. It's a little bit smaller than the eo and about the same weight. I'll post some pictures that I took of it later. It works greate you connect it to charge and while it's charging you can connect it to your eo and have both charged at the same time. The only thing that l don't like is that the cable between the battery and the eo is too short. I'll have to visit Radio Shack to look for a way to extend that cable. I have not done any battery life test yet, Today is a very busy day for me: my daughter's High School Graduation. But this long weekend I'll post some numbers and pictures.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!

    I wish I didn't post this anonymously but I feel I'm in too many blogs already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure that any extension cable you use is at least the same gauge wire as the original. Otherwise you'll be suffering a good deal of power loss in the cable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you all, for the support and tip.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.