"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Monday, May 22, 2006

Q1 inking experience

Kevin Tofel from JKOnTheRun is getting a Q1 and he posted about it here. What got me by surprise are the comments about the bad experience of people inking in the Q1. The screen is so sensitive that they can't rest the hand on top of the screen while inking. Well, that's a very good thing that we have in our eos. I have not experienced any problem while inking in the eo. I really do not place my whole hand in the screen when I'm inking but part of it yes, and I really do not play too much attention to this anymore because I'm not getting any disturbance from doing that in my inking.

are eo owners having any problem when they are taking notes in the eo?