"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Monday, May 15, 2006

eo restore procedure

docblyne, a Origami Project user has posted his experiences trying to restore the OS from the restore files included in the second partition of the eo. The bad news are that there is a lot of work to do to make it work and what I read is something that requires a minimum of experience using PCs.

BTW, I still looking for somebody to tell me how the MIC works in the eo because I have not been able to use it yet.

6 comments:

  1. i cant get it to work too.. with first try recording worked with headset but not with internal mic..
    voice commands dont work..

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is not any internal mic. at least in mine. I can't get my headset to work. What you did to have it working.

    ReplyDelete
  3. no internal mic in mine too.. i just opened it ;) I can record my voice with the voice recorder but nothing else... "Microphone wizard" in speech recognition software is saying: "the mic you are using does not support gain adjustment" ???

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are recording your voice where? using what program? You are lucky because I can't record anything, I can't just make it work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm recording with "sound recorder" which you can find in start/programs/accessories/entertainment
    I also tested messanger voice test and it worked.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that recorder does not work for me with the mic at all.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.