"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Thursday, May 04, 2006

SHIPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yesterday at 12:56 Pm my eo "Left Origin" (according to FedEx sources)! At 2.19 AM it left Fort Worth in Texas and it should be delivered TODAY at 3 Pm in Fort Lauderdale!

THANKS TABLETKIOSK!

I'm sure that many or at least some of you have received the same good news and I think that today we are going to see the news and comments of proud owners of eos V7110 popping online like popcorns! Oh yeah! Today is going to be a very busy day!

6 comments:

  1. Cant wait to see what you think.

    Can you play a high bit rate full screen video and see if it skips or stutters. I hope its smooth.

    Cheers and I am sooooo envious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you reading my mine? Yes, that's one of the tests that I have prepared. I'm planning to run Quake I & II in demo mode mode to get some FPS results. I have 3DMark ready and other benchmarks tools. If any of you have any other tests that you want to see, just let me know and I'll try my best to test them for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I am being optimistic but try Quake 3 as well if you have it.

    Also, the most important thing, how long it takes to boot up from cold and from standby. That is so important for me. I just read the samsung takes 40 seconds to come out of hibernate!

    You have the 7200rpm and 1gb version?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not have Quake III that's why I'll test it with the older versions. Anyway Gamers will get a real picture by looking at the numbers with those two. Quake III use other video cards features that I believe are not present in the VN800. I'll run some tests using this page that I mentioned there and that will tell us what else could work in these eos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, yes, I'm getting the one with 1GB and a 7200 rpm HDD.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect !!

    We want pictures Of arrival and box !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    JF
    Paris (FRANCE)

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.