"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Friday, April 28, 2006

System Requirement LAB

I have to confess that I'm not a "gamer" I may play during a weekend in my PSP or PS2 but that's it. And I do not remember when was the last time that I played a PC Game. And the reason why is because I like 3D games and the majority of those games have some requirements that I do not have in any of my PCs and I doubt that I would pay for the hardware needed to meet them.

But now that I'm getting an UMPC many of my friends have been asking me if I gonna tests some games, just to see how they work or if they are going to work in these devices. So doing some research about this point I found this web site called System Requirement LAB. What it does is to install a small ActiveX in your PC and compare your resources to the resources needed by the game that you want to check. So I guess that now I wont have to install all those games that my friends have been asking me to test!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.