"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Day -1, YES!, Here I'm counting

From where I'm from people say that Big Storms come after a quiet day. And that was what happened yesterday, after a day without any big news in the afternoon TabletKiosk posted a press release saying that due to defects in the plastic case of the units they decided not to ship the eos until this problem is fixed. Of course that I was disappointed with the news, but then I realized that it's very hard that level of honesty in a company. So here I'm, counting down the days until I get my order. Yes, I HAVE NOT AND I DO NOT INTEND TO CANCEL MY ORDER. That's my way to pay back TabletKiosk for their honesty. So if you have came here everyday looking for news and tips about UMPCs and what accessories to buy for them (I should add here "and despite my broken English :D), keep doing that because you are going to see me doing the same thing with the same enthusiasm.

According to TabletKiosk there are a few units with no problems (some sources say that those are the white color eos) that are going to be shipped so, who knows, may be you are one of the lucky guys getting it at the end of this week or beginning of the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.