"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Monday, April 17, 2006

More about Rob Bushway initial thoughts...

Those who were a little worry about Rob's initial thoughts regarding the eo V7110 should read his comments at Origami Project forum.

Like I have been saying in many places... If his video touch all the points that he said in one of his early comments at GottaBeMobile, his video is going to be nominated next year for the Oscars in the UMPC category! :D

5 comments:

  1. you sure know how to set the bar high! I hope I can deliver.

    Due to time, I had to cut a few things, but I covered most of what I wanted to. Some things didn't turn out as well, but for the most part, I think it should meet your needs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem, I like when directors cut movies because later on they release the uncut version of the movie or a behind the scene kind of movie :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. People at the Origami project complain because the UMPC doesn't do this or that, or is not convenient for this or for that...it's simple, if it's not for you, don't buy it!!! There are many solutions for everyone! It's funny, I always read the same comments and groans when a new concept or machine is introduced...

    ReplyDelete
  4. But the funny part is that they always end saying "I may buy one for me" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jejejej true Frank :)

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.