"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

First Smart Caddie Benchmarks

A friend at Origami Project has pointed me to a Japanese page where for the first time a benchmarks of this device has been posted. The tool used is called HDBench and can be downloaded here (DAT file). I ran the HDBench at work where I have a P4 at 2.6 GHz, DDR RAM and a 7200 RPM HDD and I'm really impressed, the Smart Caddie had a overall score of 18253 while my work PC ended with 24206. The Smart Caddie was better in Graphics and Memory Tests and it had a lower score in Processor and HDD test something that did not surprise me at all. My coming eo has a 7200 RPM HDD and will perform better than this Smart Caddie that makes me believe that the score will be close to what I'm getting in my PC at work!

The Smart Caddie Results (keep in mind that this results are from a prototype).

Below is a screen shot of HDBench in my pc at work that you can use to compare the results with the results in the table for the Smart Caddie