"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Friday, April 14, 2006

Ink in IE

It seems to me that we are just a few steps away to being able to use ink in IE. Just check this link and this video and you will find out why I'm saying that.

Source: UMPC Buzz.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks!

    The next step is to integrate in a correction mechanism or possibly a list of alternates. And, of course, there are the bugs too that need some attention :-)

    Loren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Loren for letting us know about all this.
    Like I said in somewhere, ink is the future. When you are a child you are taught to write using a pencil so in an Ink based PC you don't need to learn how to use a keyboard at all. All comes naturally.

    So Go Loren Go Loren!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, I do not have a Tablet PC, I'm just waiting for my Origami, but if you ever need a betatester for it, just let me know.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.