"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

UMPC Like Device

Avaratec will release an UMPC like device soon according to I4U News.

The Averatec AHI has a 5 inch SXGA TFT display, 30GB HDD and runs Windows XP Home SP2 on an Intel Celeron M CPU. Measurements are 186x90x33mm. The weight is 730g. This Windows XP PDA features a slider design revealing a keyboard.

3 comments:

  1. Ctitanic.

    What a great find. It matches most of my Carrypad specification. I'm dissapointed that, once again, a manufacturer feels they need to put a desktop operating system on a portable device but I guess its the way things are. Having XP on a device probably helps to give it a higher-market appearance (they can charge a lot more for it!!)

    Where did you find this?

    Steve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i just saw...I4U news.
    Sorry!
    Steve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that 5 inch is too small for XP.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.