"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Monday, April 24, 2006

Day 0 - Well, we are here

Yes, this is the last week of April. According to some fellows the eo V7110s are in USA and TabletKiosk have been working on them during the whole weekend. This is an unconfirmed news. I contacted very late yesterday TabletKiosk and I'm waiting for a reply back email today.

I found another comment about the Makers Faire:

The screen resolution at 1024x600 was spectacular on the TabletKiosk eo. The Samsung Q1 didn't do as well.

Writing on the eo seemed to work great with the stylus. I had to really use my fingernails with DialKeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.