"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Prototypes at Maker Faire

John Tokash visited the Maker Faire Yesterday and he is posting at his blog about what he experienced there when he tested 3 of the prototypes: The eo, the Samsung Q1 and the Founder. Here is a summary of what he said:

All 3 devices seemed responsive and not sluggish at all during my interactions

The Founder UMPC is really thin compared to the Samsung and eo.

The screen zooming is faster than I expected and much more readable than I expected, although several control panels (touch optimizations, system) become blank grey windows at the scaled 1024 resolution.

I like the touch point mouse embedded in the eo. I’m guessing that some old DirectX full screen games won’t respond well to the touch screen, so an external mouse or a touch point is going to be useful in those cases. The Samsung doesn’t have a similar feature.

For now, I’m really happy with my eo preorder.

1 comment:

  1. Will I be able to wait until the end of the year???;)

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.