"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Friday, April 14, 2006

Mugen Power?

I had the opportunity to review two batteries from this company: the 4500 mA Extended Battery for the hx4700 and the 2000 mA Extended Battery for h2210.

One of the things that I liked of these two batteries is that this company had the ability to make the smaller but at the same time powerful batteries for Pocket PC. So I wonder if they have in mind to create batteries for UMPCs. I checked their site I noticed that they are currently making batteries for Laptops so I don't see why no for UMPCs. Is anybody from Mugen Power out there to answer this question please?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.