"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Talking about the eo leaked manual

UMPC Buzz is confirming something that was to expect, the eo manual leaked is old and TabletKiosk is working in an updated version. One of the things that probably will be changed is the Screen Orientation part of it. Something that I don't see why. If the drivers support that part is up to the users if they want to use this feature or not.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry for not linking your blog when I posted a link I found on your site. I just started, and I'm trying to get the hang of blogging. From now on, if I get anything from your site, I'll post a link. I'm a UMPC nut, and I visit here everyday.

    I accidentally deleted the post with the link anyway, but if I re-post I'll include a link to your site.

    Thanks,

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that's a lot better because you have been credited for that news everywhere and I haunted that news for more than 5 hours that day. Thanks again for admitting it here, that's what counts to me.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.