"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Saturday, May 06, 2006

eo: Battery life while Browsing

I decided to post the results of my tests as soon as I have them, instead of waiting to have all tests done. So here's my first test: Battery life while Browsing.

Screen Brightness at ~20% II got only 1 hour and 25 mins. At that time the processor switched to a very slow speed where it was impossible to work at all. When I decided to stop the test the battery life was 7%, but again, the processor speed was very slow, making the eo practically unusable.