"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Very pleased

I have been using my eo exactly a week since it came back from the recall and I'm very pleased with current battery life. My old device reached a point where I could work only for less than one hour ending with the eo going off without any previous warning. With this unit from current batch I can work easily for more than two if WiFi is off and around two hours with WiFi on. The old got so hot that sometime it was just close to a painful experience to write with my wrist touching the bottom part of the unit. This one is warm but I would say that it's 30% cooler than the old one. At least I do not feel anymore that painful sensation that I felt many times with the old one.

If we could get this unit going in C3 State mode and better drivers and support from VIA I would declare this a perfect machine. But even with these little problems (I say little because they are nothing compare to the already fixed battery issue) at this moment I can recommend the eo to anybody something that I could not do just a week ago.

I love the buttons positions and functionality and I can't see me using any other UMPC without the Synaptics Pointing Device.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.