"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Thursday, June 22, 2006

UX50 reviewed

The Gadgeteer has reviewed the Sony UX50.
Even though I love the idea of an ultra miniature PC, it comes down to the fact that these devices just don't give me quite what I need in a mobile device of this size. First of all, the screen is too small for true Windows XP use. Maybe it's just me and my eyes though.

That's what I have been saying, XP in a 5 inches display is just a bad joke.
Then there's the battery life issue. When will our mobile devices be able to get us through an entire 8hr work day without needing to be recharged?

According to my friend Steve from CarryPad.com we will have to wait for more than two or three years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.