"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Monday, June 19, 2006

Screen rotation tool

Here is a little screen rotation application that works perfectly in the Q1 even when the screen rotation function is not working something that happens often in Q1s. The tool has been designed by a Q1 owner in C# and requires .NET 2.0 installed.

3 comments:

  1. CTitanic,
    Have you used this yet?
    If so what pre-requisites did you need and how did you get it going. A short tutorial might not be a bad idea.

    Thanks
    Rich

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that it works in Q1s but I have my eo back at TabletKiosk for the recall so I wont be able to test it until I get it back in about a day or two.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.