"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Monday, June 05, 2006

I'm not giving up

I continue testing the video capabilities of C7 video chip set and I have found a few things that I will publish later today, I need to do a few more tests to compare results with different programs. Do you remember Zoom Player? I mentioned this program Yesterday, I believe. Well, the PRO version of this program is helping me a lot to understand what is going on with VIA processor. The best thing about Zoom that you pay for this program and it allows you to use filters from the demo version of other programs like WinDVD, PowerDVD to mention some. So, it's like you have full version all all these programs installed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.