"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Monday, June 12, 2006

Mobits 'X15' UMPC

My friend Steve at CarryPad has posted some news and even a picture of an new UMPC running on VIA. He was sharing with me his optimism and open mind about VIA new features incorporated in this new UMPC and I just told him one thing: for what is good a processor if you can't find software that could use its potential?

I hope that VIA have learned from their latest adventure enough to bring into the market a really competitive product because it's pity to see a processor like the C7-M being only half used.
The UMPC's are both VIA-C7-M based devices with the new VIA CX700 integrated north/southbridge chipset with hardware MPEG-4 and WMV-9 decoding support. (not just mpeg-2 as in the eo and Easybook UMPC's.)

BTW, I wonder if the rumors that I have read about new UMPCs coming from TabletKiosk have something to do with these Origamis?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.