"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Friday, June 09, 2006

eo Recall latest news

TabletKiosk has not received yet "the motherboards" to be used in eos recall. Yes, it is not just some capacitors and cords that are going to be replaced but the whole motherboard.

Sounds good to me! If they change my battery for a new one I'll be more than happy too. You know what... If they just put my HDD in a new eo I'll be happier! So take your time TabletKiosk, this time I don't want any rush. Take your time getting all parts that you need beside the motherboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.