"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Screen Protectors for UMPC

I found a company at ebay selling screen protectors for UMPC, something that I have been looking for since I bought my eo. I have contacted many times Boxwave asking for this product but it seems to me that they do not see the potential of selling it. Bad for them. I just ordered one from this company at ebay and I'll post here how it works.

4 comments:

  1. CTitanic, NuShield are working on some screen protectors for me that should be available from them and my UK website.

    Glyn Evans
    PocketPC Solutions & TabletKiosk UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's good news that NulShield is making screen protectors for UMPCs. Let me know when you start to sell them to post the news here.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.