"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Monday, June 19, 2006

Recall: Day One

I just sent my eo to TabletKiosk. I want to have it back ASAP so I paid for overnight shipping, and let me tell you, that's not cheap! FEDEX has charged me $50.85. I added a note in my box describing some other problems that I have in my unit and requesting TabletKiosk to shipp it back using the same method. I did not request for a refund of my shipping cost, I just want them to shipp my unit back using the same priority. And I believe that they will do that because they know that a lot of people have the eyes opened looking about how the recall is done. In another hand, I have to confess that despite all the errors of this first batch TabletKiosk has been always very comprehensive and responsive to my requests.

4 comments:

  1. Keep us all posted on how it goes!

    My desktop system actually died over the weekend and is going to a repair shop this afternoon. I contacted TabletKiosk today and arranged to hold off on sending my eo back for the recall repairs until I get my other computer back. They said that they will hold my replacement unit for me until I'm ready to send my eo back. I'm really appreciative of their flexibility.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeff, I do not know you have the same feeling but sometime it seems to me that we are the only two Mohicans in this book.

    I don't see people concerned about what is going on neither reporting back their experiences neither with the eo or with this whole recall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does feel that way. I haven't really seen anyone else posting about the recall and do find myself wondering how many of the first batch of eos are actually still in the hands of their original buyers.

    That said, I still don't regret my purchase. I look forward to the improvements that I hope will result from the recall, but I really do think that the eo is a teriffic little device.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think in the same way. I hope that this recall put everything to the way it was supposed to be from the begining because I really like this device.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.