"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

eo Recall: Day TWO.

My eo has just arrived a few minutes ago to TabletKiosk. I just talk to one of their guys and they are taking care of it right now. According to this person my unit should be shipped back today in the afternoon, California Time. So I should get it back between tomorrow afternoon (Wednesday) and Thursday Morning. No bad at all. Any recall is bad, no question about, but TabletKiosk is working hard on this one. One thing is clear, I believe that this is going to be the first one and last recall that we are going to heard from TabletKiosk, am I right Martin Smekal? ;-)

Stay tunned, Tomorrow I'll report back more about the report. And off course more tests are coming once I get the unit back. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.