"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Thursday, June 08, 2006

My father's day gift

Every year I get something the father's day that I don't use too much (this is a secret and I hope that my daughter does not read this :D) so this year I decided to take this in my on hands. I found that Amazon is selling the SlingBox for 187 dollars! It still a little bit expensive but compare to 250 dollars I found it a very good deal, so I ordered and should get it tomorrow!

If you don't know what is a SlingBox or you know but want to know more just read this excellent review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.