"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Thursday, June 15, 2006

News about the latest batch of T700

According to my sources in Europe a new batch of AmTek T700 arrived. This new batch is not running that hot as the first batch sold in USA and Europe. I hope that these are the same units that we are going to receive after the TabletKiosk eo recall.

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't be at all surprised if that is the case. When it became evident that the recall replacements were going to be essentially a full replacement of the major components of the device, my guess was that it probably had a lot to do with improving the heat dissipation.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.